By Fahmeena Odetta Moore.
Course start date: 12/5/2016. Course to finish on 01/29/2017.





Monday, January 2, 2017

Next assignment

For the next assignment, I need to create a taxonomy of collaborative applications using information from last week's assignment. I started working on the assignment this morning (a few hours ago). There was some drama. There was a problem with files for last week's assignment on my USB (thumb) drive - I think the file format changed (very strange!). I still need to work on retrieving those files.

I completed the assignment yesterday so it is still "fresh in my memory." I pulled together ideas from the last presentation and options/applications for collaboration:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L3X0i5UiQ3TsV-eOaJQbL9uGlsN104uQTlwzDxrx7g8/edit

Work continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment